- EE, F, ES: Farmer, J.D., John Geanakoplos, Jaume Masoliver, Miquel Montero and Josep Perello, “Discounting the Distant Future.” submitted to Journal of Public Economics, (2013).
- F, EE, ES: Farmer, J. D., and J. Geanakoplos. “Hyperbolic Discounting is Rational: Valuing the Far Future with Uncertain Discount Rates.” Yale University Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1719 (2009).
- EE, C: Farmer, J.D., Alex Teytelboym, Penny Mealy, and Cameron Hepburn, “A Third Wave in the Economics of Climate Change.” Environmental Resource Economics 62, 2, 329 – 357 (2015).
- EE, F: Farmer, J.D., John Geanakoplos, Jaume Masoliver, Miquel Montero and Josep Perello, “Value of the Future: Discounting in Random Environments.” Physical Review E 91, 052816 (2015).
- EE: Hepburn, Cameron, Eric Beinhocker, J.D. Farmer and Alexander Teytelboym, “Resilient and Inclusive Prosperity within Planetary Boundaries.” China and World Economy 22 (5) 76-92 (2014).
- T, EE: McNerney, James, J. Doyne Farmer, and Jessika Trancik. “Historical Costs of Coal-Fired Electricity and Implications for the Future." Energy Policy 39(6) (2011): 3042-3054.